View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 04:29 PM   #21 (permalink)
FortuneLSX-TT
Base Member

Drives: 10 NismoTT MB M6
FortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by simota1 View Post
very kool man.... thanks fortune!!!!

does anyone here know if you can paint over plasti dip? there is no flat camo green at any of the wrapping shops so im thinking imma plasti dip it then airbrush maybe the details on it... (ill ask my friend to do it) and then add the graphics ie bunny and all the other details on top of it? would it stick or would it peel?
Whatever you decide to go with. I'd test it on something else first. I used some automotive paint with thinner in it over some rattle can paint and the thinner had a very negative reaction to the rattle can paint. So it would depend on what kind of paint your buddy uses and if it has a reaction to the plasti-dip. Don't want to go ruin that thin Nissan paint.

Then there's always eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/60in-x-12in-...-/321221630694
GTM TT, OS Giken GT clutch, Greddy Ti-C, Z1 test pipes, Hawk HP+ pads, steel braided brake lines, ZSpeed CSC, 34r oil cooler, CSF radiator, HKS EVC 6 boost controller, Whiteline sways, Swift Springs, Kinetix adj camber package, Osiris UPrev tune

Last edited by FortuneLSX-TT; 10-24-2013 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Added link
FortuneLSX-TT is offline   Reply With Quote