View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 04:08 PM   #17 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSpeedDemon View Post
I ran Hotchkis sways with stock endlinks for about 1 year before the stock rear ones broke - rear sway was set at loosest setting. Not only did the endlink break, the nut sheared off the bolt on the passenger side.

So I ended up running with the sway only connected to the driver's side for quite a long time (basically no sway bar in the rear).

Recently switched to SPLs when I lowered the car. I would recommend making the switch now since you'll already have the car disassembled and it will be easy to replace. The stock ones will eventually fail and you'll have to replace them.
I've seen aftermarket fail too. Seems time will destroy them all.