View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 03:42 PM   #911 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoren 370 View Post
MC Nice c7 do you like it better than the GTR?

I hope you don't mind sharing how much the c7 cost including tax and options?
No I mean I grew up fascinated with the GTR from the first Gran Turismo then I founded the owners club here in the US. Im so biased(fanboy) that even if it were a better car ( which it isnt ) I wouldnt like it more. As a GTR owner the Digital dash does make me a little envious though i have to admit.
Its very nice no doubt and I cant wait until it gets a little more broken in!

I am a vette fan too though as my dad always had them since I was young. I had a 98 C5 back in HS and then him and I shared a C6 as well for a few years. He is retiring so we decided to get this one.

car with tax title license was 74,460 ( then we got 3K off by using the GM Credit Card) so out the door was 71,460

It was a 3LT Z51 with both Carbon and Transparent top Magnetic Ride Carbon Interior NPP Exhaust

I would say both tops is overkill at 3K and 2LT interior is probably good enough so I think one could get a nicely equipped one for mid 60's

to me NPP and Z51 are a must have if someone were to buy one

Last edited by MC; 10-24-2013 at 03:51 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote