View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 03:07 PM   #18 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FortuneLSX-TT View Post
I did a very rough photo shop to give you an idea of what I was talking about.

And thanks to whoever painted their 370Z in flat green that I stole the picture from google to modify.
very kool man.... thanks fortune!!!!

does anyone here know if you can paint over plasti dip? there is no flat camo green at any of the wrapping shops so im thinking imma plasti dip it then airbrush maybe the details on it... (ill ask my friend to do it) and then add the graphics ie bunny and all the other details on top of it? would it stick or would it peel?

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote