View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 02:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Dixnot
Base Member

Drives: 09 Banana
Dixnot is on a distinguished road
Default My first time with Chemical Guys.....

So ever since i got my z, i pretty much only use adams products. ive been wanting a nice scent to go in my car and adams doesnt really make those types of products because honestly their stuff makes your car smell great after using them anyway.
So i go on chemical guys website and they are having a "sale" on this scent in a spray bottle called "stripper scent." having a deep nostalgic love for strippers and their scent, i decided to pull the trigger.
Got my package...opened the bottle...mmm smells like so many girls i used to know in my early 20s. spray about 10 sprays in my car (carpets, headliner and all the places it should be...get out...close the door...come back not even 10 min later and NOTHING...litterally NOTHING no smell...NOTHING. over the next 24 hours i must have used 20% of this bottle, only to come back to a car that smells NOTHING like what i had sprayed. i soaked the mats, headliner...and cloth type area was juiced up and not a trace of the scent.
Emailed the company and they were nice enough to send me a free bottle of another type of scent, im not sure if i can expect a different out come or not.
Normally i wouldnt write a rant....buuuuut i went to write a review on their website on the product...logged into my account...gave it 1 out or 5 stars and a reason for the rating....and my review/rating was never posted...
Companies that cook their own reviews lose so much of my respect.
(Adams do you do this? )
Dixnot is offline   Reply With Quote