View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 12:31 PM   #6696 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice97 View Post
Sorry I know the GTR is a top performer in all categories and the launch control is to die for. But for $130k I should want to have sex with it everyday and to be honest, it just isn't sexy enough. It should be so sexy I can't get my azz out of it. The Z is so much sexier than the GTR it almost saddens me and at the same time I grin.

OH yeah and dropping my baby off at dealer now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DatsunFTW View Post
I totally agree about the GTR my friend. With the money I use for it I'd rather make my Z the sexiest thing alive. I wouldnt find myself as comfortable in it as a daily driver. However, Id still take one in a heartbeat!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
to all of the above....fo sho.