View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 09:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
NickTurnon
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 BS 7AT 370z
NickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTurnon

Quote:
Originally Posted by peleincubus View Post
So you can really get a factory spoiler on eBay for $200 or less? How much would installation be?

Thanks. I agree and like I said they told me $1000.

So I looked at eBay I'm guessing if you got the right one it would look the same as oem. Is the quality the same also?

I would personally rather get on already painted and not just primer. What would be ballpark on paying to get one installed?
Did you not listen to me the first time?

EBAY:
$130 Shipped to your door. Painted your cars color. OEM quality. Cant tell the difference.

The install can be done yourself in your garage/driveway = 10 minutes of your time.

Many of us have just used the 3M tape that comes with it, mines been on for a year now in AZ heat.. Just slap in on.

If you feel like bolting it down properly, take it to any body shop/auto shop and they will drill 2 holes for you and install it for $50-100.

Or if you want, go to the dealer. Pay $1000, and drive home with the exact same wing you'd pay $130 (or less off a forum member) for.