View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 07:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
Fantastic Z
Base Member

Drives: 10' T/S 7AT
Fantastic Z is a name known to allFantastic Z is a name known to allFantastic Z is a name known to allFantastic Z is a name known to allFantastic Z is a name known to allFantastic Z is a name known to all

Thanks for the input fellas! Much appreciated. I've read ALOT about this washer mod here on the forums. I am curious as to how it sounds but, am not willing to do it on my own Z. I won't call it "rice" although it is cheap so, I'll simply refer to it as that "cheap"
I LOVED the stock note on my G35 and it still turns my head now when Z33/G35 roll by. I had the ART pipes and the Invidia Gemini on my G35 after ditching the stock set-up.
Sounded AMAZING yet there was still notable drone. I think the Z warrants a more aggressive exhaust not even in stock form. However you go about it.

Why not do a custom axle back?
Pick your tips, pick your mufflers and pay to weld.
Rays GramLights 57Fxx BM w/red centers-Michelin Pilot Sport tires-Motordyne CBE-Nismo red calipers-Z1 (SS lines/Slotted rotors)-Motul fluids-Whiteline diff bushings-Redline fluids-JDM fog lamp-GTR start button-Optima Yellow Top-EVO-R B pillars-Custom GPS mount
Fantastic Z is offline   Reply With Quote