View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 06:14 PM   #115 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

UPDATE...

Route has been mapped. We'll take the long way down and enjoy the drive.

I HIGHLY suggest that everyone eats just before we depart. Coasters has some food but just sandwiches. It is a beer house, plain and simple. Coasters does not open until 3. So if we get in the area by 2:30 we can park our cars and walk around down by the waterfront which is a block away from the bar. We'll get in right when they open, grab a drink or two, and leave promptly by 4...ish.

Then we'll take the faster way back and everyone should be home or wherever inside an hour.

When we all meet up at the spot everyone needs to make sure my number is in your phone in case you get caught at a light or lost or whatever.If everyone shows up that has expressed interest, there'll be six of us. If VABAM wasn't lame and unavailable, there would be seven! Everyone point at VABAM and laugh.

Anyhow, if anyone has any questions or concerns you can pm me here or text me offline.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote