View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 02:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufoz8mycow View Post
Owing mostly to the fact that Sucker Punch was one of the worst films ever made, I doubt anyone is going to get the reference when you wrap your car up like the robot. Even if you hire the chicks to stand by it... It'll just look like a Z with a crazy graphics scheme surrounded by dirty pirate hookers (not that there's anything wrong with that).
im sure people who loved and hated the movie will love the dirty pirate hookers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mai-z View Post
I loved that movie. It was weird and they jumped out of the box and took off running with it. I can appreciate that. And that's what Simota is looking for. I wish I was creative and good with photoshop to mock something up. Good luck and post pics of whatever you land on!
i loved it too man... zombies... guns... explosions... robots... i was pretty much sold at that.... .... ive actually been playing with this idea for about a month.... but i pulled the plug because of my lack of imagination... but when my friend said he wanted to do the monster mouth on his G i said imma ask for help

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***
simota1 is offline   Reply With Quote