View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 01:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
ZeeBabar
Banned

Drives: 2006 350z
ZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Basic question regarding buttons over speedometer and fuel gauge

I have only had my base 2010 370Z and have not yet looked at the manual so my question might upset some of you. I apologize. No flaming, insulting, please. I know I should look it up but since I was on the forum, the car is out in the parking lot, I asked anyway.

On the left side, over the top where the square weird fuel gauge indicator and temp information, there are two buttons. What are they for? Nothing seems to happen when I press them. The two on the 0ther side, over the speedometer are probably for re-setting trip information though nothing happened when I pressed it while driving.
ZeeBabar is offline   Reply With Quote