View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 02:15 AM   #11 (permalink)
NickTurnon
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 BS 7AT 370z
NickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTurnon

Keep them black - If anything, order 1 can of "Glossifier" and take off each wheel and spray a coat or two til' they are glossy. I would assume the gloss also helps deflect dust, dirt, grime, etc..

Random materials get stuck to the normal black dip (standard plastidip black)

Heres what happens, you pay a good chunk of change to get them powdercoated. Then you accidently take a turn short and curb rash the wheel. You cant just dip over it. You will have to send it back in and have it repaired, resprayed, etc..

When I curb rash the Z (rare) but it happens, I EASILY cover up all the scrapes haha for less then $5 and 30 seconds of my time.

We are both in school - I assume both working. Save the $$ and wait for good wheels to pop up for sale in the for sale section