View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 10:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't been on a track yet but "canyon" running (in ohio we have crazy hills) the car felt ok with 255/285 tires, stock alignment (which in the rules of alignment are horrible) and a Whiteline front bar set to full stiff. I can't say I noticed anything with the front bar. The car maybe oversteers a little more but that could just be me giving it more gas trying to oversteer or the horrible OEM alignment numbers and the body roll is still horrible. Again though the car feels ok taking sharp turns but not a lot of confidence.

Just an FYI from all the reading though I'll probably keep the rear sway OEM (some auto x guys remove it completely), keep the front bar at full stiff, -2.5 camber front, -1.5/-2.0 rear for the street, 275/285, 285/285, 275/305, 285/305 tires (not sure still) and someone's coilover. At that point maybe I'll have insight.

Moral of the story don't expect much of a sway if everything else is stock.

Hopefully the columbus OGC will make a run to Doran racing in Cincinnati and I'll be able to pick his brain although his race rules make him limited like with tire sizes.

Last edited by synolimit; 10-22-2013 at 10:18 PM.
synolimit is offline   Reply With Quote