View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 08:36 PM   #112 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

details right meow!

Meet at Starbucks on independence just south of 264 (Investors Place according to Google maps) @ 1PM. Don't be late. That goes for me too.

I will figure out an appropriate route to take prior to departure but it will not be posted for various reasons.

I can not guarantee a return time but plan for an hour in Elizabeth city for food, drinks or both. Should be back by 5. I know we are all busy.

For the new additions, I'm John and I drive the base gunmetal Z with a Stillen rear plate frame.

Anyhow, nice to see we'll have a nice, sizeable group going. But please bear in mind, this will draw attention. Not only that but it makes it easier to play follow the leader. I will not tolerate any kind of reckless driving at any time. We all go safely, quickly in some cases, yes, but safely. And we all come back!!!! On some of these backroads with blind curves can get a little crazy if you've never navigated them before. Do not try to keep up through them if you aren't comfortable. And by no means should anyone be tailing anyone through them.

That's my safety brief. If you show up you agree to the terms.

Thanks guys! Looking forward to Saturday! See yall there!
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote