View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 08:09 PM   #4 (permalink)
luigi90210
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Classified
luigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura aboutluigi90210 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantastic Z View Post
Haha wow that's cheap. I kinda figure they were all the same. I didn't know the 370 and 37 shared the same axle back. Thought they fit different due to the rear bumper area.
I almost feel cheap even looking at this rofl. Better than the washer mod I suppose.
370z and G37 share same exhaust pieces except for the midpipe(because the G37 is longer)

honestly, if you plan on getting a full CBE, do the washermod, its cheaper at the end of the day and you dont lose any money(you can still use washers for other things) unlike getting an axle back where you can no longer use it with an aftermarket CBE(unless you want to spend $800 on AAM's midpipe)

if you plan on never buying a CBE, than get one of these axle backs

just my though

i had the washer mod on my car for the longest time but i recently took it off because its starting to rain and i dont want water getting into the muffler(that and i bought test pipes and a CBE). imo the washer mod is one of the common sense mods than an axle back would be because any axle back can not be used with an aftermarket exhaust so you end up wasting $200 on top of the cost for the CBE. ya people give you **** for it, but imo it feels better to tell them, at least i didnt waste money on mods you ended up replacing
luigi90210 is offline   Reply With Quote