View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 04:59 PM   #21 (permalink)
FortuneLSX-TT
Base Member

Drives: 10 NismoTT MB M6
FortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tick64 View Post
I'm pretty sure Japanese companies don't export what you consider their very best products simply because the profit margins are smaller in our markets. I'm guessing shipping products overseas is quite expensive. I'm also pretty sure they don't think the rest of the world is too barbaric to appreciate their merchandise. If a Japanese company found it would be profitable to export merchandise, and they didn't have any legal/financial barriers, they would do it. Don't take it personally
Not to mention that a Nismo version with all those options would be over 50k. I'm not saying they wouldn't sell a couple here, but I think people would start looking at other models. At 50k, I know I'd start seriously looking at Porsche's Cayman.
GTM TT, OS Giken GT clutch, Greddy Ti-C, Z1 test pipes, Hawk HP+ pads, steel braided brake lines, ZSpeed CSC, 34r oil cooler, CSF radiator, HKS EVC 6 boost controller, Whiteline sways, Swift Springs, Kinetix adj camber package, Osiris UPrev tune
FortuneLSX-TT is offline   Reply With Quote