View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 04:32 PM   #59 (permalink)
FortuneLSX-TT
Base Member

Drives: 10 NismoTT MB M6
FortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud of

Just a thought. Didn't Andy Palmer say that all the Nismo versions would have a 15% power increase over the base models?

So if we take that logic into account, if we assume that the base version gets a small bump to 350, the Nismo version should be about 400hp.

Then there's also the rumor of a Nismo RS. To me that could be the one at around 475hp. Depending on price, I'd really love to go Nismo RS (depending on looks, price, and performance of course) otherwise just the regular Nismo again. That's if I decide to sell my current one.

With all the money I have in this car now. The new Z would have to be a real performer (i.e. Nismo RS at 450+) to get me to trade in.
GTM TT, OS Giken GT clutch, Greddy Ti-C, Z1 test pipes, Hawk HP+ pads, steel braided brake lines, ZSpeed CSC, 34r oil cooler, CSF radiator, HKS EVC 6 boost controller, Whiteline sways, Swift Springs, Kinetix adj camber package, Osiris UPrev tune
FortuneLSX-TT is offline   Reply With Quote