View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 02:23 PM   #3017 (permalink)
megalapagas
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '10 370Z Tour A/T
megalapagas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Before you start adding anything, go through the instructions and make sure the exhaust is installed right. You should not need the washers. Like I said before, I installed 2 last week and an average of 4-6 per month. VERY RARELY do I ever need washers!

Thanks, Tony
Hey tony just giving you a finishing update, I followed the instructions and everything was up to par so my educated guess was correct and I added 2 washers on each bolt on both sides and now everything is leveled, thank you so man. On a side note thanks to the douchebag that installed my exhaust it burned a little of my bumper and some plastic stuck on the left side tip I took it off and cleaned as much as I could and I went and complained like seriously you have an INSTRUCTIONS MANUAL, I didn't do it myself cuz I didn't have the tools or lifters but you can bet I bought some like a few minutes ago lol.

Last edited by megalapagas; 10-22-2013 at 02:36 PM.
megalapagas is offline   Reply With Quote