Thread: Stripes?
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 12:18 PM   #13 (permalink)
Zbrah
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z
Zbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond reputeZbrah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03heritage View Post
Hey guys, hear me out... I traded a 06Mustang GT, for a 2010 370Z. On the Mustang, I had Mustang Gt custom stripes put on the side, (not like the V6). It looked great. On the lower side valance, if you had a custom stripe, that went from the front tire, to the rear tire, and flared out at the end, to follow the contour of the body, and in the flare have a Z, cut out, or added, to match the side emblem. This would tend to give some attention to the side of the Z. I have read post about stripes, not well received, except this one red Z, w/ a white stripe, that had something similiar. I have a 2010 PG, w/ 40th wheels. I was thinking a stripe, the color of the wheels. What do you think?
I'd say go for it. And PLEASE look into using plasti-dip in case it looks like *** then you can simply remove it.
Zbrah is offline   Reply With Quote