View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 11:35 AM   #5200 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

been in the market for new wheels for my G for sometime. never really found 'the one' but i found something close with the right offsets.

have you guys tried vmr wheels? im looking at the 710's. they're super cheap though.. like $1100 for the set? lol their fitment would be perfect for my G though, and they have gunmetal color mesh which i want. i would do 19x9.5 ET25 and 19x11 ET25 running 245/35/19 and 275/35/19 for a flush fitment. i might need to lower the car another 10mm.

my other option was the vossen cv2's in 20" but the load rating would be too low for my G's weight if i run thin sidewall to match the factory circumference.. which means i would need to run larger circumference and much heavier wheels for a slow heavy ride..

the vmr's are boat anchors too (28-30lbs)... but at least the tires would be the correct size since they are 19's...