Thread: tire setup
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 11:07 AM   #6 (permalink)
FortuneLSX-TT
Base Member

Drives: 10 NismoTT MB M6
FortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by garyrose11 View Post
@nmjaxx9

You think 305's will fit on the back? and 275's on the front? I didn't 18x9.5 and 18x8 would take that?

Gary
I don't think 305 will fit on a 9.5. I've got 285's on my fronts and they're 9.5 and that's pretty close to the limit of what I'd go with on a 9.5

If you look up whatever tire you are looking to get on tirerack, it will usually list the acceptable rim sizes.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....ort+A%2FS+Plus
According to tirerack for your 8" and 9.5" you're probably looking around 245 and 285 for their recommended sizes max on the same type of tires you have on there now.
GTM TT, OS Giken GT clutch, Greddy Ti-C, Z1 test pipes, Hawk HP+ pads, steel braided brake lines, ZSpeed CSC, 34r oil cooler, CSF radiator, HKS EVC 6 boost controller, Whiteline sways, Swift Springs, Kinetix adj camber package, Osiris UPrev tune

Last edited by FortuneLSX-TT; 10-22-2013 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Add link
FortuneLSX-TT is offline   Reply With Quote