View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 11:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
FortuneLSX-TT
Base Member

Drives: 10 NismoTT MB M6
FortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSS138 View Post
Juke is funner than hell. Took my Z in for some serious warranty work and the loaner they gave me was a black Juke. Drove it for 4 days and man what a fun little bug/beetle/car/hybrid whatever the hell a juke is. I bet there is not a car on this planet that can get 6+ bags groceries faster.
They had the Nismo Jukes at the Nismo Performance Academy. I have to admit I was like everyone else that thought they were stupid and ugly. They may still be ugly, but they are fun as hell to drive. The seats in the Nismo Juke are also better than our seats in the 370Z IMHO.
GTM TT, OS Giken GT clutch, Greddy Ti-C, Z1 test pipes, Hawk HP+ pads, steel braided brake lines, ZSpeed CSC, 34r oil cooler, CSF radiator, HKS EVC 6 boost controller, Whiteline sways, Swift Springs, Kinetix adj camber package, Osiris UPrev tune
FortuneLSX-TT is offline   Reply With Quote