View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 08:59 PM   #2 (permalink)
MC

Drives: 2015 GTR NISMO
MC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant futureMC has a brilliant future

copied my post from the other thread

i agree i scored every round for shogun but the 3rd (where machida had that short explosive burst) i wouldnt say either domintated any rounds and maybe just maybe could give machida the 1st... but thats it.. no conceivable way he could have won a unanimous decision...

with the UFC 106 main event postponed i wish they would do a rematch next month, i know they went 5 rounds and machida got a busted lip and maybe some sore ribs but i wish dana would do the rematch that fast to fill the vacant slot for the next PPV. it sounds unlikely but to me it makes sense. brock is out of 106, this fight is still fresh in everyones mind and its a wrong that needs to be made right....and besides im sure they both sparred harder than that in training

Last edited by MC; 10-26-2009 at 09:17 PM.
MC is offline   Reply With Quote