View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 06:29 PM   #17 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice97 View Post
I one time ran over a dead boar. It was dark and about 5:30 in the morning on a Sunday. I was heading out for a run and was passing what appeared to be a drunk driver. I gun it get in front of him and I guess he didn't like it so he starts tailing me. I gun it to get a way when i notice a huge pile of something in the road. One lane either way and oncoming traffic...If i hit the brakes i risk the drunk fool slamming into me, if i swerve i might hit the car coming head on. One thing to do over the pile of what looked like horse hockey. Well it gave me a little lift when i went over and i heard a couple of pings underneath. I get to my location and when i get out it smells of manure. Well when i drove back after my run I see an area about 20 to 30 ft. long covering the entire lane with blood and boar guts everywhere. It was a small one judging by the skull. Probably about 200 lbs or so. Quite a unique experience cramming a 200lb boar under a Z. Lucky for me there was no damage done and a good pressure washing to the under carriage was all it needed.

I just hit a dog (looked to be a black lab) on the freeway doing 80 on Saturday. Thankfully I had just looked over to see if there was anyone next to me in the HOV lane and there wasn't, so I swerved, but still hit it with what looks to be the outside of my tires... huge thud.

Car in front of me hit it and threw it into the air. I thought it was a tire tread at first with how it flailed about.
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote