View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 03:57 PM   #402 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

I was contacted 2 weeks ago by a women who was very unhappy with a detail she had got on her white accord. In her words there were spots all over the car and she was worried they wouldn't come out as she had washed it a few time with no luck. After discussing the options she went with a 1 step correction and wolfgang sealant for the upcoming winter months. The car was not in bad condition at all just that the entire car was covered in what I can only describe as either a crappy wax or left polish.

Products Used

Uber pads and towels
Auto Finesse Lather
Auto Finesse Citrus
Auto Finesse Glass cleaner
Meguiars M101
Chemical Guys Tire Gel
Chemical Guys No nonsense cleaner
Chemical Guys Metal polish
Chemical Guys Silk Spray
1Z Deep Plastic Cleaner

Before

During/After

50/50 shot

Interior Before

After

https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/

Last edited by bigaudiofanat; 04-11-2014 at 11:14 AM.
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote