View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 02:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
tRidiot
Base Member

Drives: '09 370Z Sport
tRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a big fan of Pioneer's headunits, been using them for years with good results. The bang-for-buck is good, and they have alot options in various priceranges.

Personally, I'm running an AVH-X8500BHS, which is their top of the line NON-AVIC (navi) unit, because it had some features I wated the AVIC did not, and I can add the navigation to it later without problem.

For steering wheel controls, I am using the Axxess ASWC. Takes a little wiring to get it all working right, but there is a thread here that explains it all. I can't stress enough how nice it is to have an SD card slot. I will NEVER put another unit in my car that doesn't have this.
tRidiot is offline   Reply With Quote