View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 01:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
tRidiot
Base Member

Drives: '09 370Z Sport
tRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond reputetRidiot has a reputation beyond repute

Ick. I am a bit of a stereo junkie, and I can't stand how Pandora sounds on mine over BT. As much as I put into my system, it kills me to hear it sound like FM radio. I NEVER listen to the radio, lol.

I got the Pioneer 8500 unit and am pretty happy with it. I actually like the 4200 in my Tahoe better in terms of ergonomics, but I've been using it for several years and am 100% familiar with all its functions. Maybe in 6 months or a year I'll feel the same about the 8500. I'll be adding the nav option soon.

I absolutely love love LOVE the SD card slot. I have like 400 albums on my card and never take it out, never change discs, nothing. It's the bomb.

Always been a fan of Pioneer's headunits and have been using them almost exclusively for nearly 20 years. Never cared for much of anyone else's.

Just my $0.02.
tRidiot is offline   Reply With Quote