View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 07:41 PM   #15 (permalink)
spearfish25
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: to work
spearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond reputespearfish25 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to spearfish25

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuszNissan View Post
I had bad drone with my stillen CBE. Mainly highway cruising in 5th or 6th gear.
Argh? I have the Stillen CBE with no other significant mods and there is no drone at all. Overall, it's not really THAT loud unless you're flooring it through 4k rpm. The only time I've ever noticed any kind of drone was my last track day while I had the windows closed and a helmet on. The combo with the helmet made it really loud inside the helmet, but sans helmet it's just a fantastic sound that never drones and has no rasp. JB1 can also attest to this.

As for install price...I had a reputable installer put my Stillen exhaust on in 30 minutes for $47. $250 is a rip-off.