Thread: Indy owners?
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 12:23 PM   #33 (permalink)
BrandonSS
Track Member

Drives: 2009 370z T/S/techM6
BrandonSS is just really niceBrandonSS is just really niceBrandonSS is just really niceBrandonSS is just really niceBrandonSS is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highway View Post
I don't. Did you get tires on your 20's or did you have to get new rims?
Yeah I have them test mounted right now (did it saturday). I'm torn on if i like them or not. They didnt go as expected.

Wheel specs are 20x9 +18 and 20x11 +20. The fronts do not clear the akebonos without a spacer

Mounted currently with 20mm spacers up front making the front 20x9 -2 and the rear has my 25mm spacer making the rear 20x11 -5.

My 15mm were delivered today according to my tracking number so I will be removing the 25mm from the rear, moving the 20mm to the back and then installing the 15mm on the front and then measuring. If I can run a thinner spacer, I will buy a 10mm and put it up front.

The tires also stretched a lot more than I ever wanted. Fronts are 245/30/20 (shorter than stock to give me extra clearance.. heard a 245/35 would rub at this offset without camber arms up front) but for some reason it is stretched on the 9" wheel. Was not expecting that at all considering the stock is a 245 with a 9" wheel and no stretch.

Rear i knew there would be stretch but i didnt think it would be that bad. The stock wheel as you know runs a 275/35/19 on a 10" wheels and I went with a Pilot Sport in 275/30/20 on the 11" wheel. It's stretched a lot. I was expecting just a tiny bit.

Overall, I think these wheels actually run wider than they claim, unfortunately.

I love the wheels but I'm not sure it's my cup of tea. Considering maybe selling them or trading for some Nismo wheels if they dont grow on me.

BrandonSS is offline   Reply With Quote