View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 10:56 AM   #20 (permalink)
FortuneLSX-TT
Base Member

Drives: 10 NismoTT MB M6
FortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud of

The problem I have with "testing" it is that my car runs completely fine on the street. So scheduling a track day after every cooling modification could get quite pricey.

In the next few weeks I will be adding the vents to the front bumper and adding some ducting. I'm thinking something like the vents people put in for the intakes, but instead of cold air to the intakes, I'm hoping for cold air to the radiator.

That should take care of the cold air in. The second step will be to get the hot air out. For that I think behind the radiator but just before the motor would be a decent spot for the vent. I may just get lazy and get a vented fiberglass hood.
GTM TT, OS Giken GT clutch, Greddy Ti-C, Z1 test pipes, Hawk HP+ pads, steel braided brake lines, ZSpeed CSC, 34r oil cooler, CSF radiator, HKS EVC 6 boost controller, Whiteline sways, Swift Springs, Kinetix adj camber package, Osiris UPrev tune
FortuneLSX-TT is offline   Reply With Quote