View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 09:10 AM   #26 (permalink)
Liquid_G
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 370z Supercharged
Liquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond reputeLiquid_G has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufoz8mycow View Post
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but I've never taken my trunk apart. In the picture where you show the air tank and compressor installed in your trunk, is that towards the rear of the car or nestled up towards the front of the trunk under the strut bar? It looks like the rear in the pic just confirming as I am weighing a few different suspension options as well.

No worries, ya where the tank/compressor is its the rear of the hatch area, like almost right underneath the passenger taillight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice59 View Post
Did you require camber arms along with the cup kit?
I don't have any aftermarket front camber arms. Although I really should get some as I want to take a little bit of camber out of the front wheels.