View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 07:22 AM   #144 (permalink)
Justice97
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 11 370Z MB M6
Justice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond reputeJustice97 has a reputation beyond repute

I have let my sis drive my car; she always loved taking my 280 out when we were younger. She fell in love with my 370. I have offered to let a few friends drive it, but no takers so I quit offering.
In the end It is just a car. Don't get me wrong I take care of my baby the best I can, but I will not let it consume my life and become something I am overly concerned over. I will teach both my daughters to drive standard in it, they love it.
It is meant to be enjoyed and when my sister dropped it from 5th to 3rd and the tires broke free for a bit and we were moving, she was grinning like a high school kid again. It made me smile and to me that is enjoyment.
Justice97 is offline   Reply With Quote