View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 06:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
takjak2
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Legit Racecar 370Z
takjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond reputetakjak2 has a reputation beyond repute

Shop labor isn't cheap so I'd do (and have done most) all of the above myself. For you:

Normally, front sway bar you should do yourself. Rear you should farm out. Front camber arms are more effort than the rears but neither is bad. But since you are doing coilovers at the same time I would have a shop do all three. Much of it will be overlapping work. No sense in taking some of the same bolts out three times.

If you are not changing the front endlinks along with the swaybar, the front swaybar is stupidly easy. The rear goes up and over both the exhuast and a brace.

In your position I'd be temped to have someone else do the dust shield portion of the brake duct install for me. It requires removing the hub which can be a pain to tap out. The routing of the hoses themselves and the front clips I would want to do myself to be familiar with and confident in before going to the track.