View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 07:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
ZeeBabar
Banned

Drives: 2006 350z
ZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond repute
Default New owner and some bad luck..

Hi guys!

I am a new owner of a 2010 370z 6mt, black, base with 28500 miles. I traded a beautiful 2010 Miata grand touring with leather and PRHT ( power retractable hard top) with about 29k +$5000 for the 370z. Basically, mine was $18100 and the 370z was $23100.

Drove it 4 days, then a lady making a right turn started and suddenly stopped and I could not avoid her, hit her lightly with my front right fender. Her card hardly damaged, my front fender slightly crumpled. I now have to take it in. They will replace the front right fender ($330) , clean up some scratches on my front bumper area, paint, cost to me of $1230. Got to take it in for 3 days.

The body shop guy thinks the aluminum fender is junk and the paint is lousy but the car looks nice. He thinks that if it was a Mustang, he could have straitened the fender out without needing to replace it. I took the car to 3 body shops.

First impressions, more power, 6mt and handling slightly below or even with my Miata. More of a head turner. Taken it up to 100 mph only and I did not realize it, so smooth.

Hope things work out. I hate it that the accident happened but once repaired, I am going to enjoy this car.

Happy to join this forum.

Comments?
ZeeBabar is offline   Reply With Quote