View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 01:40 PM   #142 (permalink)
Luciano13
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2016 Solid Redz
Luciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond reputeLuciano13 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lothario View Post
resale? whats that. i will end up destroying this car, and having a great time doing it. im not one to put a piece of plastic and metal on a pedestal. i work hard, i earn my money, and i intend to spend it the way i want. and what i want to do is buy a fun car, and drive it like its meant to be driven, with zero regrets. plain and simple.
I can agree with working hard and enjoying what u buy with it. But i can't understand your attitude for not caring about what u bought...... Don't u want it to at least last long enough for your hard earned money to appreciate it
Luciano13 is offline   Reply With Quote