View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 01:23 PM   #890 (permalink)
Nailzs
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 13 370Z 7at Sp Tour
Nailzs is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPOHN View Post
Several great fights last night. Cain did it again. He will just have JDS ticket always. I just don't see anyone taking Cain out.

Big Country needs to hang it up.

Sanchez fight was epic. Two warriors slinging it out.
UFC boss Dana White: I try to like Roy Nelson, but he's delusional

"Contrary to popular belief, I try so hard to like Roy Nelson," White said to a small group of reporters following Saturday night's post-UFC 166 press conference. "It's like I saw him backstage before I came out to talk to you guys. I was like, 'What's up Roy? You looked good. You lost weight,' and this and that. Then I come out and hear the stupid s--t he said to you guys right before I walk out there."

All three judges awarded Cormier the bout, 30-27.

After the loss, Nelson said he wasn't all that impressed with his opponent's performance.

"He didn’t engage me really," Nelson said. "That’s not to take anything away from Cormier, but it's tough to fight like that. He's a great fighter, but it's frustrating."

White was shocked at the evaluation.

"He said Cormier wasn't engaging enough," White said. "He outwrestled him, and he punched the living s--t out of him. How much more does he want to be engaged? He says some dumb s--t, and he's very delusional.

UFC boss Dana White: I try to like Roy Nelson, but he's delusional | News*–*MMAjunkie.com