View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 06:54 PM   #22 (permalink)
LiquidZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mag. Black 2009 370Z
LiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond reputeLiquidZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle@STILLEN View Post
Thank you very much for your input guys I really appreciate it!

Just a quick question for you, there are an overwhelming number of people who are saying that they're just not interested in Penske coil overs. Why is that? Is it the price? Do you have another brand that you would prefer?

I'm just trying to do my research so I can take good information to Penske. They are hands down the best shocks in the world. If it's a price issue, I will work with them on it. If it's just that you like brand XYZ more please let me know!

Thanks again for all of your help!
For me, it's the price. I just can't afford spending $3k-$4k on coilovers. I'm sure they are well worth the money, but I need to put food on the table!