View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 06:52 PM   #11 (permalink)
nicknick
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Mazda mx5 2007 6sp m
nicknick is on a distinguished road

ok, here in Aus the z4 is approx $120,000 and the 370z Convertibkle when it comes out will be approx $80,000. Big difference. The Z4 is not $40,000 better.
IMHO the Z4 has the folding hardtop which in my eyes is better thsan a cloth top for many reasons, although one drawback is that the metal roof in the Z4 when erect increases the Z4's centre of gravity, more weight up top. Both look great , although I think the 370 looks better, btw I amagine you'll be seeing lots of women driving the Z4s'. please don't flame me, but I see so many women driving slk and z4 it is amazing. The 370 I beleive will be a more rewarding car to drive and will stir up great emotional feelings, the Z4 with its clinical approach will not be able to match. Features? the 370 wins hands down, BMW will charge you an arm and a leg for items already standard in the Z. for the money you are paying for the 370, I beleive you are buying substance. For the money you are paying for the Z4 you are buying a badge, image and some substance too, just not sure of the exact mix. In the end I belive the 370 wins hands down, it is a lot of car for the money, being so often compared to cars in magazines etc with cars costing double and up.
nicknick is offline   Reply With Quote