View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 04:37 PM   #1409 (permalink)
FortuneLSX-TT
Base Member

Drives: 10 NismoTT MB M6
FortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niche79 View Post
Was nice today for a meet in Z Fest. About 8 370s showed up. Kelly Fields of course stole the show and won 3 of the awards including best of show and best 370z. I wanted to give some cards out for the Central FL group but I was worried we might step on toes. It seems the sun central z club is for the older generation and they dont even have one newer 370z. Probably woulda been kicked out if we tried to get more people to join the Orlando area fun.
Sounds like an awesome time. LostSol and I were busy changing out his differential bushings though. It's no where near as bad as I thought it would be. All in all it was pretty painless. Hope to see some of you Orlando peeps at the Sunday meet. May either go earlier or later (got HHN plans tomorrow). Now it's time to go install my RGB led controller that came in the mail today.
GTM TT, OS Giken GT clutch, Greddy Ti-C, Z1 test pipes, Hawk HP+ pads, steel braided brake lines, ZSpeed CSC, 34r oil cooler, CSF radiator, HKS EVC 6 boost controller, Whiteline sways, Swift Springs, Kinetix adj camber package, Osiris UPrev tune
FortuneLSX-TT is offline   Reply With Quote