View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 06:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
6spd
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Q50RS
6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute6spd has a reputation beyond repute
Default South Florida Z Dealer - Invoice+Great Finance Rate

I want to acknowledge Maroone Nissan of Ft. Lauderdale for their AWESOME service, especially Locksley Thorpe who accepted my email offer and finalized everything through email in under 2 hours. It was the smoothest dealer experience ever. If you live in South Florida and are looking for a Z, go to Locksley. The experience was very quick and painless, even for a dealership. If you do, tell them I sent you and they send me $100 if you buy!

I ended up getting the car (2009, base manual, white, sport pack., floor/trunk mats, splash guards) for invoice, getting more than I anticipated for my trade, and even getting 4.99% financing, better than my local bank at 5.25%! I highly recommend this dealer.

I also want to thank the rest of the board members for posting their prices and how they got the best deal! I learned quite a but and was able to make the most of this purchase.

-Jonathan (Jay) Krier
6spd is offline   Reply With Quote