View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 11:15 PM   #1 (permalink)
ZeeBabar
Banned

Drives: 2006 350z
ZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond reputeZeeBabar has a reputation beyond repute
Angry New owner/member plus sad news

Traded my 2010 Miata Grand Touring with 28k miles plus $5k for a black 2010 base 370 Z. Love the powered, still trying to adjust to the 6 speed clutch ( different from miata).

Bought the car a week ago and yesterday, a lady making a right turn ahead of me started out, I looked left and started but she had jammed her breaks. I tried to avoid but lightly hit my front right fender. Can't believe hardly anything happened to her rear and my right fender crumpled a bit. Estimate to replace fender, paint fender and bumper is $1250.

The body shop guy says aluminium fender is trash and paint is lousy.

In any case, I got to give the car in for 3 days next Tuesday.

Hopefully, my car would recover fully. I am driving it and enjoying it but cannot wait for it to get pretty again.
ZeeBabar is offline   Reply With Quote