View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 10:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
H2O_Doc
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '14 370Z, '12 4Runr
H2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to beholdH2O_Doc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice59 View Post
I honestly hate when someone parks next to me just because they have the same car. Unless it's a show or something...then it's understandable. That being said...

Pretend you (and anyone else posting here) were in a parking lot full of monster trucks and old Cadillacs with big rusty doors. There was one spot NOT next to said vehicles. Moreover, you noticed the girl from Hooters, who owns the the Z you ultimately parked next to, was changing into her D-cup over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder just as you pull-up. Whatcha gonna do???

Use all of this to rationalize Zs parking next to Zs. Who knows, maybe that's EXACTLY what induced what you see in the photos? Manage the hate for the love if Zs-n-tiddies. I think god and the founding fathers would want it that way.
H2O_Doc is offline   Reply With Quote