View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 12:59 PM   #23 (permalink)
simota1
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: solid red 370z 6mt
simota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond reputesimota1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vichtz View Post
I saw this thread title and I was like

OP please no. Get the MGP caliper colors and just leave them plain black with nothing on them. That's the best option to cover the ugly baby brakes. Or just paint the calipers But if you get the brembo covers, make sure and get these to go with them...

i love this thread..... OP i have a base..... and i agree the shape is absolutely ugly... wait it out and get the oem BBKs if you arent gonna track ur z.. thats what i did... i actually painted them red before but i feel that it emphasized how small they were... i ended up painting them black to hide them which i think is the best option

***TOP SECRET/POWERHOUSE AMUSE/ARC/DAYTONA RACING/VARIS/MINES/GANADOR/J-LINE/WORK EMOTION CR KAI/GT SPEC/CARBON SIGNAL/ZOOM ENGINEERING/ CARBON FIBER ELEMENT/STILLEN/***