View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 02:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
sccrbrg
Base Member

Drives: 2006 350z, Wrangler
sccrbrg is on a distinguished road
Default 2009/10 370Z pricing

So, first post here. I feel like I've read all of the available posts on this (there arent very many and most of them are somewhat outdated).

I'm looking at purchasing an 09/10 370Z, but all of the dealers within 500 miles of me seem to want about 26-27K+ - some of them are even for base models!

Having purchased my Grand Touring 350Z when it was about five years old, I only paid about 18K for it before tax.

Ideally, I'm looking for one with 50,000 miles or so, 6mt any package - although sport is preferred. My question is, is this doable on a budget of 21-23K?

I'm not a huge fan of private party purchases, hence the dealer situation. I've had a couple of purchases go south, and when I've bought them from the dealer its never ended up costing me a dime - not so with private party.

In fact, I gave up and started looking at possible getting another 350Z - only to find alot of the prices up near the cost of a used 370Z - more than I paid 3-4 years ago.

So, am I missing something? I cant comprehend why almost 5 year old cars that arent really selling would be so over-priced.

Or are my expectations off? If so, I might have to readjust my budget because I can feel myself getting drawn in lol.

Thanks for any help that can be provided.

Last edited by sccrbrg; 10-18-2013 at 02:41 AM.
sccrbrg is offline   Reply With Quote