View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 02:04 PM   #28 (permalink)
Firebase99
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 14 3.8 Gen Coupe GT
Firebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond reputeFirebase99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElVee View Post
I'm sure you said this between the lines, but I'd agree with the one exception being a new or poor driver where the Z can get out from under him while the BRZ/FRS stock likely isn't going to be so easy to spin; basically just a lack of power keeping it safer.
Ever drive one? Im not exaggerating that you easily step out at 20 to 25 mph. Theres a lot of preamble before she does but spinning that car is comically easy. Swap ends real quick.

on a side note, FRS is MUCH easier to drive than a Z. The Z has bit me a few times playing around. Then again I suck. That being said, doing what i did in the Z, the FRS would not bite me like that. For me its all about performance. What the car is capable of. right now the car is far more capable than myself. Couple weeks going to Sebring with a friend who has a modded Zo6 (thing is a beast, runs 2:20's).

Last edited by Firebase99; 10-17-2013 at 02:13 PM.
Firebase99 is offline   Reply With Quote