View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 12:39 PM   #21 (permalink)
PersianLegacy
Base Member

Drives: 2010 370Z M6
PersianLegacy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedfreek View Post
The problem isn't the fact you can go -3.7 give or take. It is trying to go back in towards spec. -1.5 let's say. When lowering depending on other variables you will most likely need the rear camber arms and toe bolts to get the Camber and Toe back to spec in order to prolong tire life. I would go to a different shop as they sound incompetent at your current one. See if they can do a better job with the alignment with what you have now. It won't cost you anything if you got the lifetime package. Then if they confirm that is the best they can do with the stock hardware you will need to upgrade to aftermarket arms for more adjustability.
yea i do have the lifetime warranty. they did the second alignment for free. I will try and take it to a diff firestone. and hope they can do a better job.

what i am scared of is that they had forgotten to tighten the bolt, and as a result of me driving, something is now actually bent.....

what would be a correct camber adjustment for rear anyways? i really dont want to keep chewing the hell out of my tires..they arent cheap..
PersianLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote