View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 12:32 PM   #20 (permalink)
speedfreek
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '12 370Z PW 6sp
speedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant futurespeedfreek has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by PersianLegacy View Post
you know i bet that is what happened as well! they didnt tighten up the bolts the first time and as i drove the car it just got pulled out. now here is my question. how come the jackass keep telling me that he cant push it out anymore and this is as far as it goes? couldnt he just keep pushing it out till it get back to where its suppose to be?!..
The problem isn't the fact you can go -3.7 give or take. It is trying to go back in towards spec. -1.5 let's say. When lowering depending on other variables you will most likely need the rear camber arms and toe bolts to get the Camber and Toe back to spec in order to prolong tire life. I would go to a different shop as they sound incompetent at your current one. See if they can do a better job with the alignment with what you have now. It won't cost you anything if you got the lifetime package. Then if they confirm that is the best they can do with the stock hardware you will need to upgrade to aftermarket arms for more adjustability.