View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 11:11 AM   #4257 (permalink)
ZMan8
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 10 370z 40th M6
ZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond reputeZMan8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
Been in that position before. Sucks but when your done you will feel great and can finally enjoy all the hard work.
can't wait to just enjoy it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
i need to use up some of the paint cans i have in the basement...

think i will start with touching up the powder room maybe as i only have like half can left.
then i got like 3cans of this camel color... which i was suppose to use to paint the masterbed room. but havent.

i was able to get rid of the baby blue by giving it away. someday soon i need to repaint the kids room back to a normal color... it's a babyblue color. my kids aren't toddlers any more.

sounds like next year im going to be doing some painting...
Thankfully I am painting my whole house with warm neutral colors. Staying away from blue and pink

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2