View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 10:57 AM   #9 (permalink)
FortuneLSX-TT
Base Member

Drives: 10 NismoTT MB M6
FortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud ofFortuneLSX-TT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chops View Post
ok, i know this thread is old, but those who went with the CSF, or even mishimoto radiator, did you have trouble fitting the oil cooler over it, AND keeping the yamaha damper? or did you simply remove it?
CSF w/ 34 row oil cooler here. Both fit just fine, I just rotated the damper.
But for what its worth... that combo wasn't enough to keep me cool on the track after a few laps.

I'm thinking of either relocating the oil cooler to free up some space, and/or adding some more ventilation into the front bumper to get the radiator some more fresh air and vent the hood.
GTM TT, OS Giken GT clutch, Greddy Ti-C, Z1 test pipes, Hawk HP+ pads, steel braided brake lines, ZSpeed CSC, 34r oil cooler, CSF radiator, HKS EVC 6 boost controller, Whiteline sways, Swift Springs, Kinetix adj camber package, Osiris UPrev tune
FortuneLSX-TT is offline   Reply With Quote