View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 10:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
I installed a 3m venture shield myself. Its hard as **** dude, pay the 650. trust me. it looked good, but im a perfectionist so every little tiny itty bitty flaw in it drove me crazy so after a few weeks I tore it back off the car. BAHHHHHHHHHHHH all that aggravating work for nothing. it took me nearly 5.5 hours. NOT including prep. motorcycle=TINY *** SURFACE AREA. the fenders, hood and mirrors are easy as pie and will lull you into a false sense of security...... BAM then the front bumper strikes. pre cuts fit EXACTLY, but it takes a lot of stretching because of those 2 distinct curves on the front that run to the fender lines. good luck is all i can say........also, use *** tons of both the soap water "baby" and the alcohol mix and for gods sake whatever you do dont let it touch ANYTHING. 1 little spec of dust creates a bubble you can see from 3 ft away.
hahaha. it's not THAT bad.

and the small water bubbles and minor imperfections will dry out through the clearbra in about a month's time (or sooner if placed in the sun).
kenchan is offline   Reply With Quote